Carved Animals by Sandra Healy

Sunday, October 17, 2010

More AF Collections!

Lazuli Bunting Carving
"Wacky and Wonderful Wings", curated by susannaoriginals "A celebration of birds, some with a sense of humor, all perfect gifts for the bird lover on your list." (Lazuli Bunting)
Chickadee carving

"My Little Chickadee", curated by ShadowDogDesigns "There is just something so alluring, so "alive" about chickadees. I was watching them in the trees near by bird feeder this morning and was charmed all over again by their personalities. Hope you enjoy these beautiful creations by very talented artists!" (Black-capped Chickadee)
Bison Carving

"Things I Like", curated by HandmadebySheri "I just wondered around ArtFire to find things I liked." (American Bison)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...