Carved Animals by Sandra Healy

Friday, November 26, 2010

Selling Art Card (ACEO) Prints



Ground Beetles
Doe and Fawn
Fawns







I'm excited to now have a few tiny prints of my airbrush paintings for sale in ArtFire. These are known as ACEO which stands for Artist Card Editions and Originals, always 2.5 by 3.5 inches. They are a great way to collect art on a budget or with no wall space. Also they make nice enclosures with gifts, or as a little gift included with a greeting card.

The ones I'm selling are open editions of my original paintings. They're printed on photo paper and sell for $4 each. The next ones I print will be on Somerset Velvet paper which is much like watercolor paper; it's a bit more costly so the price will be a bit higher, but still under $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...