Carved Animals by Sandra Healy

Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Studio Sale - 1

I don't do craft fairs these days, though I used to do quite a few through the year. My business now is almost entirely online at venues like Artfire. But last year a friend who had just built a studio for her silk screening business decided to celebrate by having a studio sale, and invited 5 other women to be part of it, including me.

That was a success, and so we're doing it again this year. Two of last year's participants had other commitments for the dates, but that works out well, since Beth's studio is not so empty as it was last year, being full of her equipment. It will be perfect with 4 of us.

We took a few photos to use for a postcard. I let the others with tripods take the official photo, here I'm including one I snapped quickly.

The sale will be December 11 and 12 in McKinleyville, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...